Researching Criminal Defense Lawyers in Tampa?
Start here if you are taking the first steps in selecting a lawyer for yourself, a friend, or a family member.
You can always call Ms. Palmieri at (813) 254-0254. She answers her own phone and doesn’t use a call center or answering service. If it is after hours, the call goes to her cell phone.
If your call goes to voicemail, leave a brief message and she will get back to you ASAP.
Consistently Great Client Reviews (with link)
Here are excerpts from just a few of the 70+ outstanding client reviews from people we have helped:
- “Amazing Lawyer. Great Communicator”
- “How Fortunate to find Lori Palmieri”
- “Highly recommend – honest, trustworthy, and fights for her clients”
- “Look no further!”
- “Great lawyer! Made the experience as painless as possible!”
OUR EXCELLENT CLIENT FEEDBACK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
See this link to read more client reviews on Avvo.com: Client Reviews for Lori Palmieri
Other Tampa Lawyers Think Highly of Her (with link)
After outstanding client reviews, what’s better than excellent endorsements from her fellow lawyers?
Some quotes from fellow Tampa attorneys:
- “She has a well-earned reputation of being a top-notch litigator, especially with complex federal defense work.”
- “She is very conscientious, professional, and thoroughly prepared on any case she handles.”
- “Lori worked this case like few lawyers can work a case, and yet she also brought common sense and compassion to the task.”
- “Lori is a tenacious lawyer, well known in the legal communty as the go-to lawyer for assistance in Federal and State Court.”
- “I have sent her many cases in the past and everyone has appreciated the referral.”
See this link to read more endorsements on Avvo.com: Attorney Endorsements for Lori Palmieri
Experienced and Board Certified
Ms. Palmieri is in her 26th year of Criminal Justice Law, starting as a prosecutor, now as a defense lawyer. She has dedicated her entire career to Criminal Law, and nothing else. Some lawyers advertise many, many practice areas… but they can’t be proficient in all of them. “Jack-of-all-trades, master of none.” Not so with Lori Palmieri.
She earned Board Certification in 2000, and served on the Certification committee for 6 years. On the committee, she helped write six annual Board Certification exams.
Convenient, Comfortable, Low-Stress Location
We are easy to get to, with ample parking just steps from the front door. No tight parking garages in downtown Tampa. No parking stubs to validate, or parking meters to feed. No expensive high-rise office space.
We are conveniently located in NW Hillsborough County near Westchase, and are easy to get to from Pinellas County.
Take your time looking over the website, or feel free to call now at (813) 254-0254.
We are always available to answer your questions. Our office, Lori D Palmieri PA, offers the right combination of experience, location, cost, and trust to defend your freedom and rights during this very stressful time.