Experienced Tampa Criminal Defense Attorney
Lori D. Palmieri, B.C.S. is a Tampa Bay area criminal defense lawyer focused on aggressively and meticulously defending all Florida State and US Federal criminal matters you may be facing. In her 25th year of practice, including 12 years as a prosecutor, Ms. Palmieri knows the criminal justice system and has the skills to effectively represent clients for all criminal charges and law enforcement investigations.
Palmieri Law guarantees prompt and confidential representation of all criminal matters and law enforcement investigations. Ms. Palmieri is a Criminal Law Specialist, a title reserved for only those attorneys who are Board Certified by the Florida Bar . Of the more than 100,000 Florida lawyers, only approximately 400 are Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law (less than 1/2 of 1%).
Ms. Palmieri was the Chair of the Board Certification Committee for Criminal Trial Law, 2009-2011. She joined the committee in 2005, and served as the Vice Chair of the Board for 2008-2009. In her tenure with the Committee she has helped to write and grade the six annual criminal law certification exams.
Ms. Palmieri has been defending Federal matters in the Middle District of Florida since 2003. If you are looking for a Federal Criminal Defense lawyer in the Middle District of Florida (west-central Florida), please make an appointment to meet with Ms. Palmieri or call her today at 813-254-0254. She is also admitted to practice in the Southern District of Florida.
Our office is experienced, well-qualified, and ready to begin your defense today on any of the following:
- All Federal criminal matters and Federal Investigations
- All State of Florida crimes and Law Enforcement Investigations
- White Collar Crime
- Drugs and Drug Trafficking
- DUI and Driving Offenses
- Probation Violations (VOP)
- Violation of Community Control (VOCC), House Arrest
- Bond Hearings, RORs
- Sealing and Expungement of Criminal Records
- Domestic Violence
Since 1990, Ms. Palmieri has handled thousands of cases and conducted more than 90 jury trials. She understands how charges are brought and what affects those filing decisions. Many cases can, and are, resolved without a trial. Ms. Palmieri may be able to handle your first court date without you. Depending on your situation, you may not ever have to step inside a courthouse again.
As you explore your many options, these are some questions you may want to consider when selecting an attorney:
- How long has my attorney been practicing law in Florida?
- Does he/she have experience on both sides of the criminal justice system, being a former prosecutor?
- Is my attorney Board Certified by The Florida Bar as a Specialist in Criminal Trial Law?
- Is my attorney recognized as a leader in her field by Martindale-Hubbell or Avvo.com?
- Does my attorney routinely handle cases in the local courthouse where the State and judges know her, and her reputation?
- Has my attorney earned a reputation in the community such that he/she has lectured to members of law enforcement, or other attorneys on criminal law topics?
- Is my attorney a member in good standing of both local and statewide professional organizations that promote high standards in the practice of law and criminal defense?
- Does my attorney volunteer time and services to the Tampa Bay Area community?
Please call today at 813-254-0254 for a free initial consultation and let us help you begin to get your life back in order.