New documentation requirement for hardship license

After you have resolved your DUI case in court, and want to obtain your hardship license from DHSMV, you are now required to present a CERTIFIED COPYof the disposition. This document can only be obtained from the traffic clerk. DHSMV will no longer accept the abstract given to you in court. Call with any questions.

Ratings and Reviews

Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated

FL Bar Board Certified

Former Prosecutor