Criminal Justice Lawyer Since 1990,
Proudly Defending Tampa Since 2003
Lori D. Palmieri, Esq., is a Board Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer practicing in the greater Tampa Bay area. She has devoted her entire career (25+ years) to Criminal Justice Law, admitted to The Florida Bar in 1990.
Ms. Palmieri started her defense firm in 2003, and has helped over 900 clients in the past 12 years. Before that, she gained 13 years of valuable experience as a prosecutor in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, and the Office of Statewide Prosecution (OSP).
Over 65 Stellar Five-Star Client Reviews
on Avvo.com (with link)
What sets our office apart is the personalized service and excellent communication with our clients. In fact, that is a common theme that runs through our Client Reviews. Here are some highlights:
- “Amazing Lawyer. Great Communicator”
- “How Fortunate to find Lori Palmieri”
- “Highly recommend – honest, trustworthy, and fights for her clients”
See this link to more than 65 outstanding 5-star client reviews on Avvo.com: Reviews of Lori D. Palmieri
An Introduction to Lori D Palmieri
What Can We Help You With?
Ms. Palmieri has expertise in the following Practice Areas, and many others. If you are not sure if we can help you, we probably can. Call anytime to discuss the facts of your matter with Lori.
- Federal Investigations (Target Letters)
- Federal Charges and Sentencing
- Florida State Criminal Charges
- Drug Charges, Weapons Offenses, Violent Crimes
- Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, White Collar Fraud, Mortgage Fraud
- Violation of Probation (VOP)
- Violation of Community Control (VOCC) and Supervised Release
- Expungement or Sealing of Records
INSIST on a Board-Certified Defense Lawyer
Of more than 100,000 Florida lawyers, there are only 35 lawyers who are Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law in the Tampa area.
What does this mean? The Florida Bar describes their certification program as “Evaluated for Professionalism, Tested for Expertise.”
Board Certification guarantees that your attorney has experience, is respected by judges and lawyers in the Tampa legal community, and is tested for the highest level of competence in their chosen discipline. In this case, Criminal Trial Law.
Please consider your choice of a Board Certified attorney very carefully. Your freedom and rights, now and in the future, depend on it.
Call (813) 254-0254 anytime to discuss your case.