Criminal Justice Lawyer Since 1990,
Proudly Defending Tampa Since 2003.
Lori D. Palmieri, is a Board Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer practicing in the greater Tampa Bay area. She has devoted her entire career (26+ years) to Criminal Justice Law.
Ms. Palmieri started her defense firm in 2003, and has helped over 1400 clients in the past 13 years. Before that, she gained 12 years of valuable experience as a prosecutor in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
Over 85 (!) Five-Star Client Reviews on Avvo.com (with link)
What sets our office apart is the client-first service and excellent communication with our clients. In fact, that is a common theme that runs through our Client Reviews.
Click on this link to read more than 85 outstanding 5-star reviews on Avvo.com: Client Reviews of Lori D. Palmieri
Here are some highlights:
- “Amazing Lawyer. Great Communicator.”
- “How Fortunate to find Lori Palmieri.”
- “Highly recommend – honest, trustworthy, and fights for her clients.”
- “From the first day I met Lori, she immediately put me at ease.”
- “She took the time to explain everything in terms I could understand, was very responsive, and kept me updated throughout the entire process.”
- “She returned my call within minutes—and this was on the 4th of July weekend. (We found out later that Lori, herself, was on vacation.)”
An Introduction to Attorney Lori D Palmieri
What Can We Help You With?
Ms. Palmieri has expertise in the following Practice Areas, and many others. If you are not sure if we can help you, we likely can, or we can get you pointed in the right direction. Call anytime to discuss the facts of your case with Lori.
- Federal Investigations (Target Letters)
- Federal Charges and Sentencing
- Florida State Criminal Charges
- Drug Charges, Weapons Offenses, Violent Crimes
- Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, White Collar Fraud, Mortgage Fraud
- Violation of Probation (VOP)
- Violation of Community Control (VOCC) and Supervised Release
- Expungement or Sealing of Records
INSIST on a Board-Certified Criminal Defense Lawyer
Of more than 100,000 Florida lawyers, there are only 35 lawyers who are Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law in the Tampa area.
What does this mean? Board Certification guarantees that your attorney has experience, is respected by judges and lawyers in the Tampa legal community, and is tested for the highest level of competence in their chosen discipline. In this case, Criminal Trial Law.
Please consider your choice of a Board Certified attorney very carefully. Your freedom and rights, now and in the future, depend on it.
Call (813) 254-0254 anytime to discuss your case.